Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Do you have your unabridged birth certificate for minors?

From 01.01.2015 all minors under 18 need to travel to and from SA with an unabridged or FULL birth certificate. If you have applied at Home Affairs in SA and are still waiting......we can assist by expediting your application.

No comments: